It is nearing.
It is quite the talk around our 18 mile island.
It is annoying.
It is making me change my planner ALL around.
It is making me think of one thing and one thing only, the Dixie Chicks song,
"Earl had to die".
Right now everything is perfectly okay.
Schools have been cancelled for the next 2 days and with Labor Day weekend that gives me a 5 day weekend. I don’t quite know how I feel about that. On one hand, I’m ecstatic. 5 days with my family. But on the other hand, I have to make-up those days on Saturdays. If we don’t have to evacuate, I’m just praying and hoping we don’t lose power. If we have to evacuate, we get to see our Raleigh family, but that means extra expenses for our September month budget AND HOURS OF TRAFFIC.
What would you choose?
Oh my....be safe! Let us all know you are all doing ok.
ReplyDeletei would get out of there kar kar! seriously. but that's me and it's quite possible i'm a paranoid freak! be safe! love you lots!
ReplyDeleteThinking about you guys!! I hope it just cruises on by!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to go to Raleigh and get a check in the mail you weren't expecting to cover those extra costs! Actually, I'm sure that's what will happen. Be safe!
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking about you and wondering how you guys are holding up over there. I am very paranoid I think I would leave. Keep us updated on all the happenings of earl. And yes I agree, Earl needs to die!
ReplyDeletethat's super-scary, are you guys OK?
ReplyDelete