My fat boy is sick.
He is red.
He is swollen.
He has hives.
He has welts.
I don’t know how it happened.
I cry a lot.
He asks ME, “Mommy, what’s wong?”
It’s getting worse.
Please get better soon.
YESTERDAY.
He does not bathe in dirty water. He bathes in oatmeal. He keeps smiling. I keep crying.
TODAY.
He scratches. I cry.
PS. Please get better really soon.
PPS. I love you.
awww....my heart hurts to. I'll say a little prayer for him. You're such a great mom!
ReplyDeletePoor little guy! I'm sorry. Hope he gets better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh is he any better yet! It looks painful!
ReplyDeleteoh poor little man! He looks like he is in so much pain. Have you tried going to the doctors yet? I hope you find out what it is soon.
ReplyDeleteOh that is so sad. Madison had a rash that looked the same when she was about 18 months. I never found out what it was from. The doctor finally prescribed a steroid and it went away. It's so sad when they look so pitiful and there isn't much you can do. Hopefully he is better by now. : )
ReplyDelete