
This is how I've felt the past few days. I feel like burying my head in my hands and giving up. It is officially the end of Summer. Not the season, but of me enjoying my work free summer. One of the perks of teaching is summers off, bad thing, summer flies by and you have to go back.
Yes, today I went back. I went back to the place that keeps me very busy. The place where I receive endless amounts of hugs, phone calls, and VIRUSES. That's right. I'm excited.
Today the halls were empty, but come next Tuesday, the hall will be filled with countless children and parents.
I secretly still get to enjoy this warm weather, I joined my boys for lunch, followed by an afternoon relaxing in the splash of beach waves and castle building fun.
I guess I can't be too somber.
Caleb Homecoming
1 day ago
Summer never ends!!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry school has to start. We have a few little ones dragging their feet too.
ReplyDelete