9.02.2009

Just a tiny bit...

I have been working so hard lately. Work has been crazy, and when I say crazy, I'm talking about the kind where pulling each hair out of your head would be less crazy.


So along with craziness in my head, comes craziness in my tummy. Cravings! Not the preggo kind, but the kind that needs something for the sake of sanity.

So since Mahomet won't go to the mountain let's bring the mountain to Mahomet via Blogger pic that is.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. i am a retard. i just realized all this time i have been going to your "craft" blog. but just realized you had a link to your family blog, and here i am. hooray! so... i have a huge question! how do you save so much on groceries! do you get 4 sunday papers and do all the coupons? i would love to save that much. my husband and the bank account would LOVE me!

    ReplyDelete