My friend Kelly tempted me the other day. She had sweet smells coming from her house. She made fresh baked bread. I literally imagined the scent all the way down to the Outer Banks of NC. It traveled far. Much to my surprise she sent me the recipe. So today on this below freezing day, I decided to let the aroma of fresh baked bread infuse my home (I can't believe I had all the ingredients at home). Oh we're dying right now. It is cooling off and we don't know if we can take it. Ryan even weathered the storm to go get us some yummy drinks to accompany our sweet delight.
Ok...so my loaves don't look as good as hers did and I only had 1 reg. loaf man and 3 mini loaf pans (my intent was to share those...after smelling it...I don't think so). Maybe next time they'll look more like loaves.
Ok...I can't take it anymore....hot bread here we come!
yummy! i want a slice :)
ReplyDeleteThose looks p yummy and I can see why your house smelt so good!!
ReplyDeleteYea! I need to make another few already. Best thing about homemade bread...sooo delicious and hearty, worst thing...we wolf it down like its goin out of style. carb-a-load anyone?
ReplyDeleteAlso, it can look however it wants to, it still tastes like heaven.