Time has slipped by our fingers. Our little man turned 3. I can't believe it. His bday party wasn't scheduled for a week after his actual bday. I couldn't let his real bday not be special.
It started out with Ryan making him breakfast. Eggs and Bacon...one of his many many favorite things to eat. The funny thing is that Ryan leaves for church at like 7, so we had to all wake up super early.
Later that evening we had a dinner with just mommy, daddy, manny and his grandparents, and great grandparents. He loved it. I made him some pot roast, rolls, veggies, salad w/extra tomatoes.
I made him a mini cake. It was adorable. I would never ever forget to make sure we had candles so we wouldn't have to break a fireplace match into a candle size match...no, I wouldn't do that. It looks bigger in the pic...but it was small...JUST FOR HIM!
I made mini cupcakes for everyone else.
He loved it!
Great Grandma and Great Grandpa
Grandma (Grandpa couldn't make it, he was sick)
There was also another little boy that enjoyed the food as well.
Yes, he did eat half of it.
He was so ready to open presents, he cheesed it real quick for mommy.
My mom was so awesome. She got him this huge bag with tons of stuff in them. She got him his new crocs and some clothes. But the greatest part was all the gag stuff she got him. A big hit .....the glasses and the clown nose.
I told you they were a big hit.
We love you my baby!
Caleb Homecoming
1 day ago
dude where was OUR invite!?!?!?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Lukas!!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful family! Happy Birthday to Lukas!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Lukas!! How cute does Manny look in his glasses!! So Cute! You have the cutest lil' family!! Isn't being a mom the greatest?! Glad you guys are doing well!!
ReplyDeletehandsome handsome boys!!! time just needs to RELAX!! seriously! goes by WAAAY too quickly! Hindu, nice glasses n nose! lol how fun!!! :) karla, you are such a great mama!! :)
ReplyDelete3, wow, how'd that happen? That Manny is killin' me. Something about babies in glasses. very squishable.
ReplyDeleteKarla! I can't believe it's YOU! You have two beautiful boys! And I LOVE the glasses! Could he look any cuter!? Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDelete