Randall and Carine started the Office Blog...enjoy...this is the episode that had Ryan rolling off the bed and hypreventilating!
I always skip through the 1st part of the show (th intro) so I did as well when I found parts of the episode I put on here......I was just informed about what you actually hear if you listen to the intro......PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...SKIP THE INTRO AND HIT PLAY WHEN THE SHOW ACTUALLY STARTS.
Caleb Homecoming
1 day ago
Loved it! Russ was just saying the other day how he missed the peeing in the cup episode.
ReplyDeleteI also liked the "Finer Things" club and how the heavier lady was trying to microwave popcorn, pushing 1,000 buttons on there while they are having their club meeting. Just too funny!
Oh man, this show is just too hilarious! I can't wait for Thursday night. This show always has us laughing on the floor.
ReplyDeleteThis show is hit and miss for me. Sometimes it is just hilarious, and other times it's kind of a dud.
ReplyDeleteThe moustaches were awesome, and that was a sweet plan to torch the central office.