The following was such a horrible moment, that I completely tried to erase from my memory, unfortunately, I stumbled upon the pics and realize that I should share w/each of you our heartache.
So one day I got a text message at work , "CALL ME ASAP" I did. I was then informed Lukas had fallen down the steps. I was freaked out. You gotta understand, we've never ever in 20 months experienced lukas falling, especially like this..he's the most careful little boy there is.
We are happy to inform that he was okay..and a few days later we realized it wasn't a bruise..but an actual scratch...but what a scratch, heh?
Caleb Homecoming
1 day ago

I know the terror you must have felt...unfortunately our little Aubrey isn't as careful as Lukas so we deal with bumps and bruises on nearly a daily basis. It was good to see y'all and hopefully we'll get to see you guys again soon. Let us know if you want tickets for the UNC/Duke game!
ReplyDeletethat's how ethan is going to make lukas look again if he crosses his path!
ReplyDeleteThat sucks when it happens on your watch. Makes you so guilty forever!
ReplyDeleteThe Couey's: rivalry begins this early already?