Not too long ago I had the opportunity to take a much needed girl's weekend with my best friend of 16 years. We decided to drive down to Charleston, SC. We had such a wonderful time. I missed the men of my life, but I have to admit it...I had a wonderful time. CAREFREE!!!
Usual in the car pose of course...we have so many of these...we could start a timeline.

Yes, I am a tv junkie....and one of my fav. shows is the one featuring Trademark Real Estate....so when in Charleston go visit Richard and Ginger...unfortunately Richard had just left like 15 mins. before I got there.....agh

Here we are girl's night out...dinner and dancing...how fun!



Usual in the car pose of course...we have so many of these...we could start a timeline.
Yes, I am a tv junkie....and one of my fav. shows is the one featuring Trademark Real Estate....so when in Charleston go visit Richard and Ginger...unfortunately Richard had just left like 15 mins. before I got there.....agh
Here we are girl's night out...dinner and dancing...how fun!
I made Brooke try some Acupuncture...one of my favorite things in the whole world...YES!
and this is why I love her!
Maybe you guys should do a new SNL skit...
ReplyDelete"Hey, look at us, we are two WILD and CRAZY gals!"
Check with Steve Martin for the rights.
uWe totally watch Richard and Ginger too. That is too funny that you went to visit. Doesn't Richard remind you of an older version of Jordy? His mannerisms and accent. Think of Jordan Councill next time you watch it & you'll laugh your head off.
ReplyDeleteLook at you cute girls! The party always seems to find you guys. I'll skip the acupuncture though. It was good catching up with you yesterday, miss ya.
ReplyDelete