10.03.2007

He's a NATURAL!

We went to play some putt putt the other night...we had such a wonderful time. Unfortunately Lukas kept going after our balls so we weren't able to keep score too well....but as you can see he has perfect form....PGA here we come.




He was very intrigued by all the streams.


I had to get some smooches they are my fav. thing.

So we didn't keep score...but when I got 2 hole in one's ...we kept score...and at the end..one of the ones I hit was a winning hole and I got a free trip to the Proffessor's again....

2 comments:

  1. I hate how big he is getting without us around!! Hope all is going well! Train him to be as good as Tiger and then give us a million dollar share of the winnings! Ok then!! We love you guys! Love Aimee and Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow he is a pro, ava still can't hold a stick without wacking somebody. I am not sure I would trust her with a golf club.

    ReplyDelete