9.05.2007

Quick Catch - Up

When lukas was a wee bit lad..someone gave him a really cute blazer....but he had many moons to go before it fit him. I was organizing his closet the other day...and discovered it. We tried it on....and guess what not only did it fit...but Lukas abs. loved it. He kept it on 4ever.








Since I've been a little girl....our ward has been doing their annual Stake Youth Beach party. For the past 2 years I've been attending as a leader. Well this year..I went w/out Ryan and Lukas. It was really fun..until I got home later that afternoon and realized that something unexplainable happened. A phenomenom. I got SUNBURNED. It was actually pretty painful.




The cat in the hat.....Lukas style.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Ouch, Karla - that looks painful! I am glad you guys are still enjoying water. Our weather dropped down by a few degrees here, fall is definitely in the air... and Lukas blazer - hottie!

    PS. What do you like more, Blogger or Facebook?

    -Carine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so funny when we put the blazer on him. He just kept walking around, trying to button it.


    P.S. Those are some sexy legs in the background!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I feel for you Karla! Sunburns are the worst.

    And Lukas sure has good taste. I am sure he already has a following of ladies.

    ReplyDelete