Okay, not really, but it sure feels like it.
For the past 3 weekends we've been in Raleigh. We've had such a wonderful time. We've spend so much time w/the Henderson side of the family. We've all enjoyed it so much. Lukas has had a blast. But we're happy to be home as well. Our house and CeeCee were missing us.
1st Weekend in Raleigh.
We had the opportunity to go to the temple and be sealed for time and eternity. We were so happy. It was such a wonderful day.
So happy my family could travel down for such a special occassion....ok...I know grandma wouldn't have missed it for anything.
My mom and dad.
2nd Weekend in Raleigh.
We went down to the Couey Sealing. It was such a beautiful experience. We were so happy we were able to make it down for it.
While we were there we had the opp. to do tons of fun family stuff. We played card games, ate like crazy oh and we were able to have a pool party over at the house Russ and Aimee were housesitting for...Rob and Teresa made homemade ice cream...we had yummy pizza...delicious cookies...oh boy...I'm hungry. Here are some of the pics from that weekend.
Here is Lukas w/Uncle Russ...in case anybody didn't know his signature pic.
Daddy jumping (there weren't springs in that diving board)
Lukas and Mommy having a good time.
It's cold outside...I'm getting back in!
Lukas and Daddy!
I'll get it!
OH Nooooo!
The next day we all got together again and Whitley was having such a blast hanging out with Darius and Lukas. She is such a good big sister and cousin.
Caleb Homecoming
1 day ago
Haha, yeah - that was great seeing you guys so often!
ReplyDeleteWe're really sad that we missed the party last Sunday night, but I think you should all be grateful we didn't come. Regan was sick the next day and so something/somebody was contagious.
Did you take a picture of Teresa's cake? That was something else!
*BTW - We talked to Aimee and Russ on Saturday and they were looking for apartments in Provo. Anyone heard anything??
Congrat's! We are so happy for your sweet little family to be sealed together.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys!! That is so awesome. What a great feeling it is to know that you are an eternal family :) Karla you look beautiful! Lukas is such a cutie! What a wonderful couple of weeks for you guys! Love ya, Vanessa
ReplyDeleteYea! Congrats on the sealing. I'm sure it feels wonderful. Lukas has such a cute little body. What a fun stage of life.
ReplyDeleteI love my Henderson's. They should make a trip to BV...
ReplyDeleteoh yea rich to answer your question about Russ and Aimee they found a house for a really good deal and were moving into on Monday when we talked to them.
It looks like you guys have been busy having fun! I so wish we could be there with all of you. And I am glad to hear that Russ and Aimee found a house. That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteHey guys, I loved all the photos and everything, looks great! thanks for keeping us up to date on what was going on. I was wondering what happened maybe you decided to drop this whole blog thing. I am considering that myself :). right... too addicting ! PS Lukas is huge!
ReplyDelete