I just couldn’t not post these end of October-fests.
It’s something about the fall and all the commotion of it that brings such joy to my heart. This year as the boys were older and how they took in each and every moment made me really just sit back and enjoy THOSE moments, hence the title, emphasis on the LATE.
This next picture needs no words, but just in case. The love and admiration this child feels for his older brother is unbelievable. It really gets on his brother’s nerves that he just wants to do and be everything that he does or is. I on the other hand love it.
Night b4 Halloween. . . church Trunk or Treat.
Halloween night. First stop, Abuelita’s and Abuelito’s house (great g’rents")
This was my favorite part of Halloween night. The way Lukas either led Manny or held his hand to each house.
Halloween 2010. Thanks for the memories.
I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES. Thanks for the update
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Manny is lucky to have such a great big brother!
ReplyDeleteWho has the power, the power to read?
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
you boys are just gorgeous. i could eat them up. xo
ReplyDelete