10.21.2010

Here today.

Gone tomorrow.

That was what September was like and I quickly came to realize that I really didn’t document our life. Yes, I know we’re mid October, but  we’re still recovering from September.

It started with a whirlwind named Earl. We knew it wouldn’t be bad AT ALL. So with early news of the schools being cancelled on Thursday and Friday and Monday being a holiday we decided to take a vacay. We packed up the car. The 3 kids and headed to Rough Raleigh. Where we had tons of fun. We went and did things we never ever get to do.

Music of Natural Science for one:

The kids loved it.

IMG_5996 

These eyes are  unbelievable as it is, add to it pure excitement, they’re, well,  you try to explain them in one word.

IMG_5999 IMG_6000 

Toots pointing at our OBX homeland. While Earl is in town the locals play.

IMG_6003  IMG_6007 IMG_6011

Isn’t he just the cutest bee EVER?

IMG_6015IMG_6016

Krispy Kreme, for a DD fanatic from early childhood years, being in an actual KK factory might just make me a convert.

IMG_6023IMG_6024IMG_6020 IMG_6021   

We went to see the planes. When I was little we lived near MIA and I remember my Dad would always take us to see the planes land and take off. Since Ryan’s parents live about 5 mins. from RDU, we decided to take our kiddos.

They were in pure ecstasy.

IMG_6030 IMG_6031 IMG_6033 

 IMG_6035 IMG_6036 

Who can forget this incident?

IMG_6092 

When we got back from our playing, Earl made quite a dent in our home. Well more like a massive size puddle in our living room. All while we weren’t there, so we came home to a mildew-y smell. It was quite the ordeal. So after much thought and consideration, we decided it was time for a move.

It didn’t take long for the kids to take full advantage of the gazillion boxes I kept collecting for our move.

IMG_6096 

Also, Xavi turned 1 !

We had a small little gathering with a cake and some presents.

 IMG_6112 IMG_6114

There. September chronicled.

No comments:

Post a Comment