This is Ryan here. Just wanted to let everyone know how we did as a golf team this year. Over the season, we played 4 matches and won all of them by at least 20 strokes. I had a great group of kids and some pretty good golfers as well.
Yesterday we had our conference tournament and we placed 1st overall with a score of 190. The second place team shot a 220. We had the top 4 scorers out of the whole conference. We also had a golfer win the long drive competition. It was a great day on a beautiful and tough course. I am so proud of my team and the accomplishments they had this year.
Let me also express my gratitude to my wife and family for supporting me in this throughout the year. Without them, I would not have enjoyed the successes of the season. Love you guys!!
Congrtaulations Ryan! What an awesome season!
ReplyDelete