21 months from the beginning. My little man became “officially” ours. He was ours ever since he was put in my arms 21 months ago, but it became “official” I HATE THAT WORD this past May. Yes, it took 21 months but the wait was well worth it. The day went not so smooth. Manny was miserable. He was in a horrible mood, but he looked snazzy. This time around we decided to make a day of court out of it. We love our judge.She was our judge for our 1st go around. She’s pretty awesome. We didn’t do the day in court for Lukas’ adoption so she wanted to make it extra special for him as well. Court ended up being about 2 months after the adoption was complete, and even though time had passed since it became that dreaded word, shh, “official” I wept.
Caleb Homecoming
1 day ago
Reading that and looking at those pictures make me all teary eyed. What a great day that must have been for you guys!! I am so happy and excited for you all
ReplyDeleteKarla your family is beautiful, and I am so happy for y'all! Congrats...those pictures brought tears to my eyes too!
ReplyDeleteloved the photos and congrats! both of your boys are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! Congrats to you all. I love the last picture. You guys look so happy! Cute, cute boys.
ReplyDeleteWhat a BEAUTIFUL moment! Congratulations- darling family!!
ReplyDelete