7.24.2010

Family Reunion Day #3

Woke up in our hotel room and headed downstairs to our breakfast. As soon as we got down the scent coming from the dining room was delish. They had 2 waffle makers. So a waffles we went. Went back to the room to relax for a bit.

The couple staying beside were acting up a bit, you know who you are. Russ & Aimee.

IMG_5850

Then suddenly we looked out the

window and it was POURING.

What were we to do. Well it if it would have been up to me, we would have gotten in the car and drove straight home. The others SHOVED  me along. We got to the beach and it was pretty desolate. I was ready to go as soon as I got there. Plus those delish smelling waffles were acting up. I kept thinking I just had to leave. There was thunder. There was lightning. There was rain. I guess you’re somewhat outruled when the other 34 people there are enjoying  themselves. When the lightning got stronger I was ready to go. We packed and everything. Then we turned around and the sun came up…so I’m glad we stayed. I had a fabulous time. Most importantly I got to spend a fantastic day with my family!

  

The Henderson girlies sans Jordan who was enjoying Europe.

IMG_1036 IMG_1039

The Henderson Boys sans Graham

(2 days out of the hospital, he’s better off staying home)

IMG_1058

Manny was not having it.

The Henderson Brothers Sans Richie (new daddy)

IMG_5832

The Henderson Brides Sans Erika (new mommy)

IMG_1107IMG_1104

Adorable faces.

IMG_1043   IMG_1050

IMG_1020    IMG_1062

The supermodels.

IMG_1071 IMG_1111

The All Stars.

IMG_1072IMG_1079IMG_1046IMG_1047IMG_1158IMG_1143

The Troopers.

2 months old and we never heard a PEEP.

IMG_1085  

2 minutes of being in the water and she was attacked by JELLYFISH.

IMG_1134

He let all his nieces and nephews bury him.

IMG_1224

The cuties.

IMG_1128   IMG_1232

IMG_1117 IMG_5860

The most expressive. I love this shot of Carine. It’s classic.

IMG_1147

Ma famile.

IMG_5841

IMG_1067 IMG_1031

IMG_1017IMG_1135

IMG_1184 IMG_1114

He was not happy that his wave went away.

IMG_1222 

     

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I am coming out to Virginia Beach soon...we should get together and do a beach day or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those pictures. Especially the last one. What cute kid with a cute sad face!!! Family Vacations are so much fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving re-living the family reunion through your blog. I had no idea you guys were about to take off the day that it was raining. I just figured it must be safe since everyone was sticking around! That is probably what everyone else was thinking too! haha

    Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete