It all started at 0900. We all caravanned down to Wilmington and headed even further down to Carolina Beach. We got a hotel for the night and we were ready. Now I gotta say, I was a bit hesitant, Hello, I live at the beach. It takes me about 2 minutes to drive there. So having to pay to stay the night near the beach, well I was a bit iffy. But let me tell you. I would have paid for 2 more nights. We had so much fun.
We had it all:
food
shade
toys
ourselves!!!!
There were a few things I found out during this beach trip.
1. No one looks cuter in goggles than Savannah.
2. Ava is going to be quite the supermodel!
3. I got one hot hubby!
4. I have some precious nieces and nephews.
5. I don’t really know about my brother in laws, okay maybe more Ray.
6. I am one lucky mama!
Those are some great things to find out. And yes your boys are ADORABLE
ReplyDeleteNow I have blog envy!!! I love, love, love your banner! Can you teach a tutorial class or something for those of us who have no computer skills at all??
ReplyDeleteAnother great post!