6.24.2010

Hello? Anyone out there?

I have envy , joy. I am envious, joyous of the fact that 4 years ago, even 2 yrs. ago when it was only one child in my life I could wear these beauties.

  

Nowadays I get to wear these beauties.

I love these cuties. They are comfortable. But more than anything I love the fact that on days when my children haven’t napped and I’m holding one in one arm while the other is tugging on my skirt as I hold on to it by my pinky and ring finger to keep from exposing my goodies to others, I have absolute confidence that these beauts will keep me standing, whereas the black beauties will for sure leave me flat on my face fully exposed wishing I’d chosen the flats instead of laying flat on the ground.

Although I am not envious of the black beauts, especially because they make my legs look fabulous, guess what, I secretly am.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up. I gave up the black beauties a LONG time ago, but vow to find them again...someday...

    ReplyDelete