3.06.2010

Winter wonderland

OBX STYLE.

Prohibited:

-Comments on how we don’t know what real snow is.

-That’s nothing, you should see it here.

This is our snow. Do we wish we had more? Yes.  Am I glad it comes and goes quickly?Yes. Do I wish we had snowsuits so that we weren’t soaked by the time we got back inside? Yes. But we take what we get and ENJOY IT.

 

First thing he wanted to do was make a snow angel. IMG_4666 Not sure about this stuff.

IMG_4667 

Snowball fight.

IMG_4668 IMG_4669 IMG_4670 IMG_4671 IMG_4672 IMG_4673 IMG_4674 

Mr. Wanderer

IMG_4675 IMG_4676 IMG_4677 IMG_4680IMG_4678 

Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman.

Once there was a snowman tall, tall, tall.IMG_4679  IMG_4681 IMG_4684 IMG_4686 

Sledding..Beach style.

IMG_4695IMG_4696

Okay, Daddy can do it. So can I.

IMG_4694IMG_4693 

It came and went. Very quickly actually. How is it that even though they don’t see it EVER, it is second nature to build snowmen….slide down hills….and throw snowballs, especially at the mom holding the CAMERA? 

2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that it melts quickly here, that is my favorite part about the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, no doubt!! Those piles of hardened snow get ugly....

    Look forward to seeing you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete