1.02.2010

Reverse



December was a crazy month. Lots of time off, lots of mishaps, lots of new things.

I don't want to fall behind in my 2010 posting, so here are a few things to remember this special month, they came up in reverse order, and they're staying that way.


The kids and us partied and danced the last night of the year with style. The munchkins stayed up until 1 AM that night, no, they didn't sleep in any longer.
Caught New Moon at a very very late showing and the boys had to pose with the the chipmunks.


I love this man. I'm so thankful he was there by my side each and every moment of 2009.


My greatest Christmas blessing is to have my boys by my side.
Had many Santa visits, but Manny was having no part of it.
Yes, I know, this should not be posted on here. I look absolutely HORRIBLE, but I use this as my record keeping and this is to be kept for the books. I was super sick with a terrible cold/bug the first week of Christmas break. I was on a lot of medicine and then the 2nd week of Christmas vaca I got a really bad eye problem. It wasn't pink eye or a stye, but it was horrible. We were in Raleigh when it happened, so I had to go to an urgent care place, then I was put in with an emergency appt. with an ophthalmologist the next day. I am still on massive amts. of medicine. But as you can see from New Year's pics, I was finally doing better by then.

My official "E-Tv" Mugshot. (ignore the hair, swollen face, un-eyescaped brows) (Just ignore the pic...please)




In the chilly weather this came in very very very handy.

Another Santa visit.

Christmas tree shopping. So much fun. Lukas had a blast picking a tree.




5 comments:

  1. i can't believe the eye infection. you poor thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved seeing you guys over Christmas, hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad about your eye! I love all your stockings over the fireplace, so cute! I love your family picture, you look awesome! Hope you had a great Christmas other than being sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um your POOR EYE!!! that's just the saddest picture ever! i'm so sorry. but your family is just the cutest thing EVER! i love seeing your kids. they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful New Year's and Christmas! The kids look great!!

    ReplyDelete