4.07.2009

My man man.

Each and every single day he brings me so much joy. He has such a happy spirit. I thought I would share my joy with you.

You're welcome.











5 comments:

  1. The one with him asleep in the swing is priceless! What a cute little guy. Lucky Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla-he really is sooo cute. I love those glasses on him. I can definitely see why he brings you so much joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! thank you! thank you! oh man, i love that little guy and i've never even met him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day Kier Kier, hopefully sooner than later, but one day; oh and you'll so love him.

    Yeah, lukas has never done that, just fallen asleep in random places, so I was dying to see Manny do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karla! Your little boy is so cute! I can't get over his little glasses!!

    ReplyDelete