My computer has died. Enough said.
UGH! What a pain! I hate when that happens. It's happened to us twice in the last 4 years. (don't think that's normal...) So sorry!
I feel ya. That sucks. Its kind of sad how dependent I have become on mine! And we would LOVE to help you get rid of your own phones. If you aren't renewing a plan, phones are RIDICULOUSLY expensive. So Thanks! Let me know what you need from me.
UGH! What a pain! I hate when that happens. It's happened to us twice in the last 4 years. (don't think that's normal...) So sorry!
ReplyDeleteI feel ya. That sucks. Its kind of sad how dependent I have become on mine! And we would LOVE to help you get rid of your own phones. If you aren't renewing a plan, phones are RIDICULOUSLY expensive. So Thanks! Let me know what you need from me.
ReplyDelete