It PASSED !
If you can believe, after 2 weeks, 3 ER visits, missing out on Christmas Eve dinner, not knowing what in the world it was that we got for Xmas presents, throwing up, being in constant pain, horrible nurses that hit the nerve or the bone as they put in an IV, lots and lots of narcotics to ease the pain......it is true....my dear sweet poor pitiful looking husband passed his kidney stone.
It was awesome. He is not great. It's going to take some time to recuperate. He's lost a lot of weight and he has so many drugs in his system, but it's out. I am so relieved. I was very worried about him. I've never seen him in such misery. He was completely out of it for 2 weeks. I'm glad to have him back.
Things I learned from a kidney stone:
----I truly admire single mothers. The job they do is tough!
----ER people aren't that nice on Christmas Eve
--- If your toddler sees daddy using a strainer to pee.....it only takes a little bit of time until you
-------find him using it as well.
Thanks for all your prayers.
YEAH! We missed you guys and so glad to hear that Ryan is through that ordeal!
ReplyDeleteYAY! poor ryan...sounds like he had a terrible time! i hate when alan is really sick too. i'm glad things are looking up! hang in there. love you!
ReplyDeleteHey Karla!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. a while back i lost all my blog addresses... and slowly have been adding them back as people leave comments! so i was happy to have your blog address again!
ReplyDeleteSorry about your upfortunate Christmas adventures... i'm happy to hear that the Kidney Stone has passed... that does not sound fun at all. I hope your husband has a healthy recovery and is back to normal soon!
Your other blog is awesome... you are very talented as well... i love the hats you've made. What fun. I used cotton for the baby blanket i used. Happy New Year! -Amanda (Adams) Cracroft :)
Wow, what an ordeal, glad it's over!
ReplyDeleteoh how sad - i hear those are horrible! and on christmas eve no less...
ReplyDeletehave to admit - i may have laughed out loud at your little one using the strainer. nice...