1.03.2009

Christmas after all!

Through many ...many...many obstacles we faced this holiday season, I'm glad to report that we did have a wonderful Christmas after all!

Lukas loved Christmas this year. He wished every single person (familiar or stranger) a Merry Christmas.




It had been such a busy time, w/Ryan being sick and Manny and Lukas and trying to get our new place painted, I got pretty stressed. I felt I took it out a lot on Lukas. So I decided that he needed some one on one Mommy time. I got a sitter for Manny and I took my little Big boy out. It was mommy and me Christmas shopping day. First thing on the agenda....a stop at a local coffee shop for some hot chocolate and pastries. We have been trying to get him to drink hot chocolate all season. But he refuses, says " too too hot mommy, it burn me". BUT.....FINALLY...he tried it and loved it. I




My mom and her boys. She loves them so much and spoils them to death. But I guess that's what Grandmas are for. Check out Lukas' pyjamas.


The boys with grandma and grandpa.


Manny opening his 1st toy. He wasn't so into it. He was pretty sleepy as you can tell by his half open/half closed eyes.



The day Lukas and I went Xmas shopping, he made his list of the people he wanted to buy for. Only 4 made the list. Moses, my brother and his 3 best friends, one of which is also named Lucas (w/a..c). I had to stop him after he bought for 2 of them. Lukas wanted to buy everything he saw. It was the cutest thing. We went into the store and they have a children's toy section with lots of little things. He picked out this ball that has a floating penguin and said "FOR MOSES". So that is what he got him.



Ryan and my brother got matching Wii pyjamas.



Halfway through opening presents.....he couldn't keep them open any longer. My sweet chunky monkey.


Chrismtas 2008..you came...you went...WE CONQUERED! All Christmases are great...but this one will def. be one for the books.

2 comments:

  1. how fun - that is a whole lotta red! merry christmas belatedly. manny is adorable~

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute cute family you guys have!! you are so sweet karla! what a great mommy you are! your boys are gorgeous!! im glad you guys had a merry christmas!! i gotta check out your blog more often and i will :)

    ReplyDelete