12.21.2008

poor little rat




My main man is REALLY sick. Today we had our 2nd ER visit of the week. the diagnosis.......KIDNEY STONES. he was given morphine on monday, iv, flomax, nausea meds and sent home. he was told he'd pass it w/in 2-3 days. he never caught it, but he felt much better. He actually started going back to coaching and all. Went on his away game. the blood in his urine had ceased. he assumed that he passed it, but never caught it. then this morning he woke up feeling horrible. He was bent over in pain. after a while he said i needed to take him to the hospital. i know it's serious when he asks to be taken to the hospital (he once spent 12 hrs. with an open would that needed stitches, saying all day that he was fine). So anyways, his stone must have gotten lodged somewhere where it didn't hurt him. Now it's back on the move. He was given I don't know how many kinds of drugs. He even threw up from the pain.

He's in bed. He's doing better, the pain is not as strong. Please pray for my man. I hate seeing him so sick. He's super sick and still thanking me for taking care of him or apologizing for being sick. I love him so much and want him to get better quickly. Please keep him in your prayers.

Thanks

Karla

PS....don't mind the lack of capital letters in the 1st half of this post, I was rocking manny to sleep.

6 comments:

  1. poor ryan! i totally feel his pain! i hope he passes it soon. he is most definitely in my prayers! i bet he was loving that morphine at the hospital...i know i did when i have had them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care Ryan, you're in our prayers and on the SLC temple roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ryan,

    Mom filled me in earlier this week when I talked to her. I'm sorry to hear you are in such pain and we are thinking of you and praying for you. Hope you can still make the trip to Raleigh.

    Rich and Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are praying for Ryan Karla and we are so sorry that he has to go through this! I am sure the pain is horrid and it is always hard to see your spouse in pain! We hope you still have a very merry Christmas and what a treat to have 2 beautiful baby boys to share the day with! We love you! Russ and Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Sad! I hope he feels better! You know its' bad when a man WANTS to go to the Doctors! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete