CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
The light, the trees, the cookies, the red and green everywhere>>>>> I LOVE IT!
I also love all the many activities that go along with Christmas. A few nights ago there was a special Christmas evening at the Lost Colony/Elizabethan Gardens.
It was so much fun......and it was SOOOOOOOOOOO COLD.
We met up there with the Coueys. The kids and the adults had a blast.
Ethan's double wagon is awesome. Alex is always prepared with a gazillion blankets. They need to make like a 5 person wagon, Flinstone style.
They had a marshmallow roasting area. The boys were loving it.

I was photographer. I took I don't know how many pics of these 2, this was the only one where they were both looking at the camera....I guess a little smoke never hurt a pic.
Manny thoroughly enjoyed the festivities from his comfy carrier. He also sucked the life out of a small part of my pizza.
Let it Snow...
What do you get when you mix a bunch of beach bums with a little snow...2 tots that don't know what to do with the white speckled flakes falling from the sky. (or the big machine in the background)
Real or Fake???? It doesn't matter, it created a wonderful atmosphere and sure made for some awesome Christmas pictures.
The Hendersons
The Coueys
Oh, they also set this pretty neat blow up balloon thing. Lukas' face is priceless.
Caleb Homecoming
1 day ago
looks like fun guys. Looking forward to seeing you next week!
ReplyDeleteAW!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS KAR KAR!! i love Christmas too! i hope you guys have a wonderful on this year! lukas and manny are so darn cute! i can't get enough of them! love you!!!
ReplyDeletelovely pics! i wish i had them...
ReplyDelete