11.02.2008

THE SPOOkiest CUTIES of ALL!

halloween was super fun this year. I was super excited for it. Lukas was old enough to really understand what was going on. I made Manny's pumpkin hat and Lukas' cowboy vest. He was so excited to be a cowboy! We did the usual. Paid a visit to great grandma and great grandpa to show off our alter ego's for the night. Followed by a visit to the boys' aunt Teresa's house. She loves to see how they look and she also lives in the best neighborhood for trick or treating. We walked over to a Halloween festival and then went house to house collecting goodies. We had a blast. Except I think Ryan ate to much that night bc he got really sick from eating too much junk.

Manny couldn't be anything but a pumpkin. Ok maybe a sumo but we went for pumpkin.
Lukas was a little cowboy. Lovin' it!
Us w/our munchkins at Aunt Teresa's house. It was really cold, so Manny stayed sleeping at her house.

We trick or treated with the Coueys this year.
Lukas getting candy and going to a haunted house.


Lukas loved that Ethan brought his wagon...it kept them warm. KIDS...all they need is a wagon, a blanket and a bag of popcorn to get those pearly whites showing.



I know i know. I try to feed lukas as healthy as I possibly can. I feel it a given right I have. Fortunately he loves food. He eats everything. Veggies, fruits, sweets, etc. But he loves his hot dogs. I guess he takes after Daddy. Here he is enjoying one of his favorite things.


Lovin my cowboy.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe what an adorable little man Lukas is becoming. With the boots and the belt he is "mini." Sounds like Halloween was a big hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word I LOVE manny the pumpkin! and what a little stud of a cowboy you have there! you're such an amazing mom - i can't believe you made those! you're awesome! i miss you and love you a ton!!

    ReplyDelete