I've realized I've let my blog lack. I apologize for that. My apology might me more to me than to you. I truly enjoy working on my blog, but I've realized I haven't even suited it for fall. So from today on I promise (more to myself) that I will try to update more frequently. It seems I have less time these days. First and foremost....a big THANK YOU to each and everyone of you for your kind wishes regarding our family. It really put smiles on my face to read each of your well wishes.
So updating on our life I thought I'd start with a trip we took a little while back. We went to visit our good friends Emi and Meg in Richmond. We spent like 5 days over there. We had a wonderful time. We did many fun things. Lukas loved it there. They were training their 2 dogs, so they had a code word (ba) which lukas yelled to them every second. Months later he still goes around yelling ba...especially to strange dogs on the street. We went to the Richmond zoo and loved it. It is very "rustic" Not many cages, You got to feed almost every animal. I'd only been to the Miami Zoo which is huge. Takes almost more than a whole day to visit most of it. This was a nice change. Meg and I did a lot of cooking. We made homemade pound cake...delish! It was hard leaving. thanks Emi and Meg for the hospitality.



I just want you to know, Josh loves your blog too. I always check it and tell him about Lukas. Today I checked and he said, "Lukas!" So you have a small fan too :)
ReplyDelete