11.10.2008

Pillsbury Dough Boy or NBA player.........

Either one is fine with me. Even though each day brings so many struggles I take one look at my munchkins and I can't help myself, I seriously fall IN LOVE! I love their eyes! I love their smiles! I love their looks! Their bad moods! Their personalities! But right now I'm in love with
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????




Manny's Man Boobies!








And????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
How my baby boy is turning into a little man.

I love my boys!




5 comments:

  1. Ah Lukas looks like a kid, no more baby left :( Well he will be one handsome man that is for sure!! We love you and miss you! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Could a baby get ANY CUTER? He could make good money in the biz.

    And Lukas is such a handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, love the chubbies! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe - love all the chubbies!! You guys look great and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you thank you thank you for posting those pictures! who in this world could possibly resist those man boobs? i certainly couldn't! and lukas is definitely lookin' like his daddy! so cute!

    ReplyDelete