6.12.2008

We've come along way



5 years ago I remember how I felt. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I was being sealed to my love for time and eternity. I remember the day so clearly. I also the remember the last 5 days so clearly. I've had the best 5 years. Thinking back on it, so much has happened, but it has flown by.



Married June 12, 2003 Washington DC Temple




Good thing for my husbands long arms which makes us never need a photographer.



Done plenty of HO HO HO's



Posed in front of fake scenery.


Attended quite a few of our friends weddings.

Got our little CeeCee




Graduated College.


Visited beautiful cities and countries.



Done the fam. pics in matching outfits.



Celebrated our baby boy's 1st birthday.


Enjoyed plenty a bon-fire.


I am so thankful for the last 2,628,000 minutes that I have spent with my husband. I am so blessed. He is the most amazing man ever. He has given me so many blessings. I look forward to many more to come.


I love you baby!

4 comments:

  1. 5 YEARS! thats crazy! i can't believe it's been that long! you guys are my favorite! i love you both! congrats on an amazing 5 years and a beautiful life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Wow, five years. It was so much fun seeing your little family grow through the pictures. I had to laugh at the matching outfits...I love that picture. It made me want to put it on my list of things to do 'matching family picture'. It's officially added to my life list! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your anniversary!! We're coming up on 4 pretty soon - I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 5 years! Oh Karla I LOVE your wedding pic! Dress, hair, bouquet...you look so beautiful~

    ReplyDelete