A few months back we had my cousins wedding. Lukas did really good. His favorite part was the food and the dancing. He did not stop. It was so entertaining. I just had to post.
Enjoy !
A few months back we had my cousins wedding. Lukas did really good. His favorite part was the food and the dancing. He did not stop. It was so entertaining. I just had to post.
Enjoy !
Posted by Beach Hendersons at 6:35 PM
what a cutie! i loved this! he most DEFINITELY gets his moves rom his momma! love ya!
ReplyDeleteHa ha!! A mover and a shaker. He is gonna be trouble with the ladies when he grows up! We will see you soon only like 3 weeks :)!
ReplyDeletehey I am going private with my blog due to having one of my friends blog get a creepy comment so please email me your email address so I can add you. Thanks alot. or just comment on my page
ReplyDelete