Love Tag...
I've been tagged by Nessa, so here we go...
What is your husband's name? Ryan King Henderson
How long have you been together? A grand total of 6 years
How long did you date? Well....let's just say 6 months and we'll leave it at that. I'm not going to mention the 2 month break we took because my baby was "CONFUSED".
Who eats more? No matter what ladies...always answer: him.
Who said I love you first? He did. May I say it was very unexpected. We weren't even dating at the time. He just said it. We'd been in a car for 5 hours and barely spoken. I knew I loved him, but I was preparing a "we can't be friends anymore" speech the entire drive, when 5 minutes before we got to our destination, he said "I love you" after like 5 minutes of shock...I said "I feel the same way"
Who is taller? Ryan, by a whopping 1 foot!
Who has more speeding tickets?
I do for sure. Ryan had no clue about my early driving days, until one night soon after we had married, he was sitting at the computer trying to start our "together insurance policy" You have to answer a few questions and he had marked "no" to all of them, but then decided to double check w/me. So he asked me if I'd ever had a speaking ticket, I answered yes, he was shocked and then deleted.He ended up having to delete all his answers and his shock never wore off...5 years later, he's still shocked. After learing how many speeding tickets I'd had and the 1 or 2 suspended driver's licence I'd had...he said he was sending me back to my parents and that he wanted a refund.
Who is smarter? I think Ryan is. What can I say..it's kind of a Henderson thing. It's kinda like he is more booksmart and I'm more life smart...for lack of saying street smart. We balance each other very well. I turn to him a lot and he turns to me a lot.
Who is more sensitive? Um yeah...that would most definitely be me!
When there is a fight, who usually wins? I like to believe I do, but we both say I'm sorry. Life would be so much easier if we just said I'm sorry from the get-go.
Who does the laundry? We both do. He hates doing it, cause he always has to ask what can go in the dryer and what can't.
Who does the dishes? We both do, I load he unstacks.
Who sleeps on the right? I always sleep on whatever side is closest to the door....I'm claustrophic so this is a way for me not to feel so trapped in.
Who pays the bills? When we first got married, I did. Then he took it over for a long time, we switched back, but then he took it over again. I tend to forget.
Who mows the lawn? Ryan. Before we got married I told him there were 2 things I wouldn't do: mow the lawn and take out trash.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but Ryan can cook really good as well. But he def. loves it when I cook for him.
Who drives when you are together? Ryan.
Who is more stubborn? Most definitely me. Ryan is so not, at least when it comes to our relationship.
Who kissed whom first? Ryan kissed me, I never make the first move .
Who asked who out first? We were best friends, so it kinda just happened.
Who proposed? Ryan. I was totally shocked and he videotaped the entire thing. If I have any regrets of that evening, is that I was so not looking cute and now it's on film for forever.
Who has more siblings? Definitely Ryan. He has 6 brothers and I only have 1.
Baby I love you so much, thankyou for being so so wonderful.
I tag... Sara, Alex and Kelly- can't wait to see!
Caleb Homecoming
1 day ago
This was fun to read Karla. You're so sassy. I've learnd a lot about you two.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you gave in , that was so fun to find out more about you two!! You look amazing in your wedding photo!
ReplyDeleteKarla I don't take out the trash either! but I definitely need to add mowing the lawn to my list.
ReplyDelete