If any of you out there are like me...you will have found yourselves wondering what in the world happened to January. This is where I'm at. It's the end of January and I still haven't even posted Christmas things. So since many of our devoted readers have even questioned if we're stil alive...let me inform you.....WE'RE GREAT! I just have fallen behind on my blogging. I decided to revamp my blog a bit and add some more things.
WARNING: The following blog has been a long time coming...so please hold on to your seats this will be a long ride.
Over thanksgiving Lukas learned how to say "CHEESE" for the camera. So now he pretty much has the same face for every pic: enjoy!
Lukas like to play dress up sometimes

He also loves granny and pa's low to the ground hoop.
Happy New Year's smooch!
Whitley had a little bit of a hard time crossing her eyes and keeping them open.
Talent right there!
Cheese-ing again!









cool new layout guys! thanks for the new pictures and looks like a great Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHey there girlfriend. Your hair looks fantastic. Really it is quite becoming on you. I loved all the pictures thanks for putting them up to share. It is blizzarding here I can't take it. i hate the snow. Hope all is well we love you
ReplyDeleteI think it's cool that Lukas and Josh are at the same stage of life. I also think it's hilarious that both of our families buy the same toys for the boys. I can see tons of stuff your boy got for Christmas that our got as well.
ReplyDeleteSigh of relief, you're back! It was fun poking around over here on the snazzy new blog, lookin' extra sharp. Speaking of sharp things, your hair is pretty dangerous Karla, love the swept look on you! I am thinking about the "chop chop" myself. Lukas is the cutest little man, what a smile! We need to catch up soon.
ReplyDeleteWow - looks like you guys are really loving parenthood! That's great!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE the hair! You look hot!
ReplyDeleteLove the updates on here. Everything looks great! It's either feast or famine for me and my blog. glad to see you updating, I always enjoy your pics!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing those cute pictures! Lukas is adorable. I haven't seen you since the new haircut, but I like it! Hope to see you all soon!
ReplyDelete