Not too long ago we headed down to the sound...yes, we're lucky, this is only a 5 min. walk from our house. We got some family pics ...we are so glad w/how they came out...it helps to have the cutest munchkin in them..sorry we're biased. Hope you enjoy!
Lukas and his fav. person in the world!
These were our absolute favorites. It took many many shots and we still didn't quite get it right. It doesn't help that the height difference btwn. Ryan and myself is huge and that Ryan instinctively knows how to perfect the act of JUMPING. something I do not, and let's not mention poor Lukas, he was a little rag doll, but he was trooper..
Caleb Homecoming
1 day ago
Nice pictures guys! Love the jumping picture the most. Where's the trampoline?
ReplyDeleteHope I can make it down for the events this weekend.
No trampoline here.....that's called PURE TALENT!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are like a cover of a magazine! Those pictures look great! I love the white vs beach & sand. You look awesome!
ReplyDeleteWow so i had Zoolander flashbacks looking at the jumping picture, you know when he is doing the Pepsi commercial. Classic. I would have to vote on that one is my fav as well. But they were all really good pictures...who took them?
ReplyDeleteThanks russ. Great movie to relate it to...classic.
ReplyDeleteBrooke took the pics actually...she did an awesome job!
I love the jumping picture. Lukas's face is classic. And Karla you are a good jumper. It is always a very entertaining day for Ray when I try to do anything that involves coordination and skill.
ReplyDeletevery nice pics! you guys look great! i also agree that my favorite one is the jumping pic :-)
ReplyDelete