For those of you who know my mother..know that she loves Coke. She has to have 1 a day. Well on her recent trip to Las Vegas..she went to the Coca Cola factory. Needless to say...she brought Lukas wonderful Coca Cola goodies, and she taught him how to say "coca cola". He says..
"co -ca-co-ck"...it's adorable. He must take after her..cause he loves the stuff...here he is at Wendy's w/his fav. drink....it's a process as you can see...
1. Yes, daddy's sharing. 
2. Drink up!
3. Happy boy!
So for all of my expectant friends in your registry include this. It's def. not the cutest thing, but it's awesome. It works very well....he sleeps for house w/it...and he looks adorable doing it.
Caleb Homecoming
1 day ago
That is a cool thing around his neck. Where did you get it and how did you get him to keep it on?
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's the best. I got it from Babies r Us. I don't really know.. I was a little worried about that. I normally put it on him right when he's like a mini second from falling asleep or already asleep. As soon as he wakes up, the 1st thing he does is take it off.
ReplyDeleteKarla and Ryan, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I hope you guys did something wonderful for your special day... 4 years now right? Wow, life just keeps rolling on. Karla, I need your address too! Please e-mail it to me. I'll e-mail you mine in the morning. Love you guys, Lukas is the cutest!
ReplyDeleteSo, do they make those things for adults? As everyone knows i am quite the car sleeper, but this would definitely make it a little more comfy :)
ReplyDeleteLukas is totally a little boy now! What a cutie! They learn so quickly what the good stuff is to eat and how to get it. Just be cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Ryan and Karla - congrats on the big event! that's great! and Lukas is growing so fast, we feel like we haven't seen people in ages and it's only been 6 months...
ReplyDeleteLMAO! Well I felt bad that I was giving my kid Dr. Pepper at his age, but I see you guys are horrible parents like myself. =P
ReplyDelete