11.06.2011

Halloween

Lukas is a boy that knows what he wants.  He is quite like me in that sense. So when it came to his Halloween costume it was no surprise when the words Angry Bird came out of his mouth. He seriously loves these birds. You’d think he played all the time, which he absolutely doesn’t.  I  came up with a plan and was good to go on Lukas’ costume. Then I had to figure out Manny’s. It wasn’t long before I realized, heck, I’m already doing one Angry bird…why not 2? !!!!

So that’s how I ended up with the cutest Angry Birds I’ve ever seen. They tricked and they treated. It was a crazy windy night, and after a few streets these boys were done. Now I’m just on Candy control duty. 

IMG_3969

 IMG_3978 IMG_3991 IMG_4019

Hand in hand. It melted my heart.

IMG_4039

Halloween 2011….you rocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment