Basketball plays a huge role in our daily lives. Ryan coaches. Ryan plays. At least, and I mean at the very least, we’re doing something with basketball one night a week. So it should come to no surprise that the boys are fascinated by it. They love it. They have countless basketball goals and they love to play. Oh and how I love to watch them. But there is just one thing I love more than watching them play and that is watching them cuddle up to daddy to take in a good CAROLINA game.
So when March Madness comes around, we say goodbye to any sort of order in our family room and hello to blankets and hours cuddling in front of the tv watching countless hours of games.
Manny sometimes takes a little nappity nap-nap.
Lukas could sit in daddy’s arms and watch games every minute of every day.
I love you boys.
so sweet. Nothing like a Carolina game with the family ;)
ReplyDeletethat's what being a family is all about!!! love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is THE sweetest thing ever!! I think your boys are the most adorable boys I have ever seen!
ReplyDeletehow cute!! What a fun family night that your kids will always remember
ReplyDelete