4.15.2010

My Handy MAN

My in-laws are redoing a lot of things in their room. On their agenda was the 1/2 bath. It was pretty dated, dark wood, older wall paper, uneven floors and walls, we’ll make the list short.

One great thing about my job is that I get a whole week and 2 weekends off for spring break. One great thing about my husband being a stay at home dad . . . He can take off whenever he wants. So he left a week before and headed down to Raleigh to go have fun w/out me. I was all alone for a whole week. It was horrible. I hated it, but I’m glad  the boys got to go spend time with family.

While there Ryan decided to tackle one of his parents’ projects: the 1/2 bath. My husband is so talented. He tries everything. He did an amazing job on everything, well except on getting good before pics for me. But here you can see demolished bathroom and completed bathroom.

2010-03-27 22.32.15 2010-03-27 22.32.25 2010-03-27 22.32.39 

2010-03-28 01.57.02 2010-03-28 01.57.14 IMG_5122 IMG_5123 IMG_5124  IMG_5126 IMG_5125

IMG_5127 IMG_5128 IMG_5129 IMG_5130

Baby you did an amazing job and I love you for being so talented.

1 comment: