11.04.2009

Slimy yet Satisfying

Let's preface by saying " This is not my home. I would never ever let my home get to the state where there are shoes, ladders, clothes, exercise stuff laying EVERYWHERE. I would never ever ever do something like that."

We had so many pumpkins this year that we ended up giving some away, but not before we did some pumpkin carving.

We had a wonderful time. Manny had a blast carving, I mean eating pumpkin.


Aren't they cute. I made the witch and the far right goofy looking face.
Pumpkin face.....cutie face.
I can carve too.
This was pic of Lukas, but as we were reviewing (not at the time) realized Manny was eating the pumpkin mush.




1 comment:

  1. How cute are your kids and their pumpkins!! We were slackers this year and never got around to carving pumpkins, maybe next year:) I love that Luke has a crush on his teachers, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete