7.05.2009

Cha-ching!!!!

I've been coupon-ing for quite some time now. I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I have so much fun cutting away at my many copies of Sunday papers. I love going to the cash registers and the employees saying: "let's see how much you saved". I love reading my receipt and knowing that while many out there purchased many of the same things I did, I happened to have spent a lot less.

Since school is out for the summer I have a lot more time on my hands. I have also had the opportunity to catch up on my coupon organizing. With this I'd like to thank my husband for his many hours of child watching while I clipped away. He has been so supportive. I'd also like to thank my mother in law for helping me clip and organize into the wee hours of the night. We had a wonderful time her, aimee and I just chatting it up and clipping while the boys played b-ball.

Here is one of my many outings involving coupons.

--This is a quick trip I made in which I purchased $68.86 worth of items. I walked out of the store paying ....drumroll please............................

...............................................$14.95.................................................

That's right ladies and gents. I just heard a cha-ching. I'm also really excited about trying my new purex which I've been dying to try out. Especially since our washer doesn't have a little automatic rinse dispenser (I hate the downy ball). This is the easy way to do it. I'm excited.

3 comments:

  1. ok i need to call you and you need to explain to me what you do!! that is AWESOME! love it! CHA-CHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Getting groceries 50-90% off is the BEST! And it doesn't hurt that its fun too. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh...I bought the exact same detergent. You know how I love to try the newest products for fun...and I got them for pennies compared to the cost also!

    ReplyDelete