Today, 6 years ago I embarked the greatest journey of my life. It was one that was going to change the rest of my life forever. I married, for time and eternity, the best MAN in the world. Ever since that day my life has been amazing. We've seen our ups and downs, but through all those trials we've seen them all together, hand in hand. We are so great for one another. It seriously is as if 2 halves came together to make a whole. That is what I think of my life, as WHOLE! Sure we have difficult days, for example, today we have a sick child. There go anniversary plans out the window. But it's great. We just decided that we'd to take-out from our favorite restaurant, watch our wedding video, play a little WII and then watch a movie. That's my life and I love it.
Thank you babe. In six years we've come a long way. You've given me so many things. Among them, my favorite. You've given me the opportunity to become a mother. You've given me Lukas and the beasticator. I look forward to each and every moment of our 7th year....
6.12.2009
We've come a long way
Posted by Beach Hendersons at 6:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
congrats guys, you still make a terrific couple!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary you gorgeous family you!!! :)
ReplyDelete