I sit here in front of my mother in laws computer overjoyed. My little one is sleeping, snug and tight in his bed. My big boy is out picking up pizza for dinner with Granny and Pa, Uncle Wrussel and cousin Ava. Today my hubby and I had the pleasure of attending a session at the temple, a much needed one. It had been a while since we had gone. Once we got to Raleigh we realized that I didn't have my recommend and after many phone calls we were able to track our bishop in the middle of the ocean somewhere. I got in. Funny how obstacles just pile up when you try to do something that is the Lord's work.
I was also able to get a much needed haircut. We're having a wonderful time. Good trip with family, a good hair cut, spiritual enlightenment. There is no way that at this very moment I can look at life as even half full. My cup overfloweth.
Pics to follow.
Caleb Homecoming
1 day ago
i want to see new hair cut pictures! i'm SO glad that you're so happy!!! can't wait for the pics! oh and yes, i'm pretty dang sure brilynn gets all her moves from her auntie kar kar! love you lots!
ReplyDeleteHey!! Glad to have had you guys up here this weekend and great to have your little ones at the museum with us.
ReplyDelete