11.25.2008

Happy Birthday Karla!!!



Yesterday was Karla's Birthday. She turned 27 years old (young). Just wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful person Karla is. I feel very blessed to have spent the past 5 years as her husband. I look forward to the many years that are yet to come. She is a wonderful wife and an amazing mother.

From the men in your life, Lukas, Manny, and myself, we would like to wish you a Happy Birthday and thank you for all that you do. We love you!!!

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KARLA! And Ryan, kudos to you for posting this. I don't even think my Ryan knows how to use the blog. You must really love her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh she might just kill you! i would kill you....what did you get her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Karla! You and Brittany Spears are the same age. Pretty interesting huh?

    ReplyDelete