Lukas and I just wanted to say how much we love and adore Karla. She truly makes our family complete. We are very grateful to have her as a wife and a mother. She is always so thoughtful and caring. Let me just share with you some examples...
1. For my birthday, Karla went above and beyond the call of duty. Sadly, after playing 4 years of college basketball, all I have are some nagging injuries and scars to show for it. No videos, just a couple of random pictures. Karla took the time to call and contact the coaches at UVSC and get them to send her a copy of the game that we played against them. (Which was a great game!) I was so surprised when I opened the present. I was almost late to work, cause I couldn't stop watching it.
2. As a mother, Karla ranks up there with the best of them. As Lukas goes through his terribles twos (which haven't been quite terrible yet) I am amazed at the patience and love that Karla has for him. She is always so caring and understanding of his tiny tantrums.
I could go on and on, but we just wanted to say Thank You Mommy! We love you very much and we don't know what we would do without you.
P.S. Added plus, you do an awesome job on the blog!
Caleb Homecoming
1 day ago
Much to my surprise..I do have a little sneaky hubby. I got online today to check the blog, see how our friends were doing and I saw a different picture from the last post I wrote. My 1st thoughts were, WHAT, how in the world did my last post delete. Then I realized that it was a post I had never written...thank you so much baby...love you.
ReplyDeleteI love Lukas' face in the picture.
ReplyDelete