Nutty Buddy
So I have to backtrack a little bit. My best friend had been gone for a whole six months. She was on a whirlwind job around the world. We were both counting down the days until she got back. I knew she was back in the states, but the punk hadn't called me, I was getting pretty annoyed to be honest. Then one night, we were in Lukas' room getting ready to put him to bed, reading his 2 favorite books of the night. Then all of a sudden Ryan got a txt msg. and he was like, I have to go downstairs my friend left something in our car and he's here to pick it up. I was like what, what did he leave and then I was thinking I just cleaned out the car there was nothing in there. But I had a 2 year old saying "moon, moon, little mouse" which meant read "Goodnight Moon", so I ignored my thoughts. A few minutes later a woman's voice scares the you know whats out of me. I look up and see my BFF. I screamed super loud. I mean loud.
ANYWAYS
The next day we took a little road trip up to VA and Lukas came along too. We had some delicious lunch at California Pizza Kitchen, one of my favorite places, Brooke shopped. She was back on the mainland and hadn't shopped in 6 months, so she shopped till she dropped. Lukas loved his Aunt Brookie. He calls her Aunt Bookie. On the way back she bought him an ice cream cone and he devoured.
I am so thankful for those awesome friends we have. Those that understand us completely and
accept us, flaws included.
Caleb Homecoming
1 day ago
You are so brave to let him eat ice cream in the car. He is SO CUTE!!! I want him and Josh to meet. They would have so much fun!
ReplyDeleteHey sugar. I am glad Brooke is back I know what great friends you two are. Hey it is only like a month a few days until we will be at the beach. Cannot wait. Russ and I had an adoption meeting tonight it went awesome! Just waiting now to be picked!! Hope all is well and we love you!Aimee and Russ
ReplyDeleteHow rude. Y'all came to the VA and didn't give me a ring. Well y'all should be ashamed. OR not, but whatever. We will be down there this summer quite a bit so we will all have to get together. Hope all is going well with you, Ryan and the little one.
ReplyDelete