11.06.2007

Clowning Around!

On Oct. 31, 2007...I had the priviledge of going out on a date with the cutest clown anyone's ever seen. Ryan wasn't able to join us for the evening, but we took plenty of pics. After a long nap (both mommy and lukas) we got ready. We put on our little outfit and our clown make-up and we were off to the best halloween gathering at the beach. This church does the best thing. They have all sorts of games, booths, pics, balloon maker, raffles, desserts, food, drinks,chips, prizes, but the best part of it........it's all FREE! I packed up his Step 2 and picked up g-mom and we headed to do some trick or treating. It was reallly funny all the little kids wanted to go on rides in the car...best decision ever was to take that instead of a stroller.


This place had the cutest little toddler section of booths. As you can see from the pics.




Can you guess which booth he monopolized??????








My mission as a mom is complete (for that evening at least) if your 20 month old has this face on the night of Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. I love the clown idea. He is definitely the cutest clown I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks adorable! Russ and I can't believe how much bigger he looks! Russ said something about him at the sport booths before we even got to that spot in your blog!! Oh those Henderson boys and their hoops!! Hope life is wonderful! Everything is great here! Only two months till Christmas can't wait to see you guys!
    Love Russ and Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. he sure looks like one happy clown! and it seems like he was digging the whole Halloween thing. Ava really didn't get it till this year.

    ReplyDelete