5.28.2007

Some Holiday in May

The other day Brian, Marina's boyfriend said "I've been to more birthday parties this month than I've been to in my whole life". This is so true for our family. It seems that everyone has a bday in May, along w/Mother's day. And since our family loves to get together any chance they get...we do. Cake and a lot of cook-outs are pretty much what make up the month of may.

I can't really remember ...I'm pretty sure this was my Grandma's birthday. She turned 74 and you should have seen her dancing up a storm.


Here we have Lukas trying to takeover Grandpa's car...He seems like a pro at this whole car thing.
1-Adjust mirror...check.



2 - Adjust the radio...check.
Look Adorable....check.


Grandma and Lukas

This is my g-mom. She turned 74 and she's still full of energy. She is the seriously what makes up our family..We really don't know what we'd do w/out her. We love you grandma.


It was such a beautiful day we decided to walk over to the beach. From my gmoms it's about a 2 min. walk. Seriously can we get any luckier?

We ended up getting some beautiful pics. Unfortunately the battery died.
Daddy and Lukas.
Mommy and Lukas
The Hendersons
Marina and Brian
I'm going in!



3 comments:

  1. Man, sounds like a blast. Why can't you guys ever have good weather when we come down? BTW is Lukas negotiating with your dad to get that car when he turns 16?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww i miss all the parties!!! no fair! i don't blame lukas for liking the car...we all do. very cute beach pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karla- I love all the pictures of your cute family! How fun to live that close to the beach. We live kind of by the beach but definitely not that close. What is the housing market like over there? A house that close to the beach in So. California would be in the millions. Hope all is going well!
    love ya, vanessa

    ReplyDelete