5.28.2007

Jam Session

My really good friend growing up, Laramie, is an awesome guitar player. When we say awesome, we mean unbelievable. Anyways, he helped w/Ryan's guitar thing. He was so good at keeping it a secret from Ryan, but in the end I couldn't keep a secret from him any longer. Anyways, now they get together and "JAM" as Ryan calls it. I'd like to mention that Ryan is learning sooooooo fast and that he's really good. Great job babe!








4 comments:

  1. Being up there and listening to Laramie and watching Ryan has really made me want to play the guitar. Plus when we were down in asheville the people camping beside us played the banjo. So, maybe i will try to pick it back up and i can join in on the jam sessions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's that light spot on the top of Ryan's head?

    Must have a spotlight directed on it or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny that you noticed. I told Ryan noone would notice and think he was going bald. Which he isn't. His hair was really really long and then when it is at certain angles and with light it does that. He saw the pic and said
    "OH what, babe am I going bald?"
    But after examining it and double checking the conclusion is "NO", he is not going bald.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rich....

    I was so worried when I saw the pictures. I should have edited them, before they were put on the blog. That way there would have been no confusion.

    ReplyDelete