This is a sequence of events that take place several times a day. I finally decided to capture it. Since it was action shots they are a little blurry. But you'll get the idea.
Ha, I won!
**Please don't freak out. I am a germ freak. I am constantly sanitizing everything in the house. Especially Cee-Cee's things becuase a certain someone likes them more than his own things.
Caleb Homecoming
1 day ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's awesome!
ReplyDeletethis is too funny!
ReplyDeleteWow karla, you have been busy. I swear i checked your blog yesterday and it didn't have anything new. Now there are three awesome blogs. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteAnyways, me and aimee are excited to get into our house so we can get a dog. Or maybe we can just borrow lukas for a little bit?
You can borrow Lukas anytime. In fact you can borrow cee-cee too. We don't mind.
ReplyDeleteI love all 3 of the posts. I love the family pictures. It is always fun to see you. I am glad that you had a great weekend!
ReplyDeletelove, vanessa